COURAGE ON CAMERA
Feel confident in front of and behind the camera and release your fears
So you can grow your income with video!
Hands up if this sounds like you…
- You want to create videos, but it’s all a little overwhelming
- Your audience loves you and you know you have more to give
- You want to make six (or seven!) figures online
- You’re ready to fast-track your business success
Yep, that’s you? Well it’s time for things to change…
- You have no idea what to say or do on camera
- You’re sick of not understanding the tech
- You’re tired of wasting time and money on bad videos
- You know you need to take action
- You're making videos, but no one’s watching them
- You don’t know how to scale with video – how do you get your business to the next level?
You can absolutely do this and I can help you
Learn how to come up with great video concepts and realise them with great performance and production skills
I've been in your shoes...
I haven’t always been a pro at video.
I'm no stranger to the fear of making videos, of what I should wear. I’ve stood in front of a camera with clammy hands and not known what to say. And once upon a time, the thought of editing made me want to run and hide.
I remember the first day of shooting for Nickelodeon, having never walked out on set or stood in front of a camera. To say I was terrified is an absolute understatement. I had no idea where to look, what my voice would sound like, or - heaven forbid - what people would think! But what I learnt very quickly, is that taking that first step, getting expert help and advice, is what will help you discover what a powerful and fun medium video is. And 12 years later, video is my best friend.
You're not alone...
Those feelings - the self-limiting beliefs and blocks that pop up every time you think about video - they’re completely normal, and I can help you rise above them.
I’ve worked with extremely successful entrepreneurs who were going around in circles when it came to video. I’ve worked with women who you’d describe as crazy confident, but froze in front of a camera. I’ve worked with people who’d created lots of videos, but didn’t know how to amplify their reach. I’ve worked with people just starting out.
And what I hear time and time again is, “I just need a plan to get me going in the right direction… ”
That’s what Courage on Camera is - the guidance you’ve been looking for.
You're on the right path...
- You've got big dreams of living that laptop lifestyle and traveling the world, buying that amazing house - having financial freedom
- You’ve worked bloody hard to get to this point. It's time to get the world to know you as the star of the business that you are
- Your instincts are right and you know you want to follow what your gut is telling you
- Your vision is pulling you in the right direction and you can feel the success you've been manifesting
And you know that video can help you get there.
Let me help you bring it all together and fast-track your success.
What's holding you back?
Self diagnosing your video blocks is the first step to overcoming them. Do any of these sound like you?
I have no idea what
to say or wear
I hate the sound
of my own voice
I'm worried what people will think of me
I don't have
I don't know what equipment to use, or how to use it
I've started making videos, but they're awful
I'm worried about how I'll look
I have imposter syndrome
If any of this sounds like you, this could be what's getting in your way. These blocks are completely understandable, no matter who you are or what industry you're in. But you don't need to give them power over you. It is possible to change the way you feel and transform yourself into a courageous content creator.
You can rise above and thrive.
What you need is an experienced hand to guide and support you, allowing you to move forward to build your confidence. As you acquire skills and techniques, you can gain the courage to step up in front of the camera and share your message with your audience.
Want to hear the good news?
You don’t need to spend thousands of dollars hiring a camera operator and fancy equipment, engaging an editor, or working with a copywriter, every time you want to create a video for your business.
You just need to know how to do it yourself.
Your knowledge and expertise are meant to be shared, so now you need the tools so you can show up on screen and share your magic with the world.
No matter what industry you're in - whether you’re a business owner, coach, speaker, trainer, creative, or educator - or what skill level you are at, it's time to harness the power of video for your business.
Learn how to take your video from idea to amplification, so you feel confident to master it yourself, or pick and choose what to outsource depending on how much time you have.
This course is for you if...
You’re ready for CHANGE
You’re sick of seeing others in your industry more successful than you
You need to pivot and GROW YOUR BUSINESS online
You need to build your personal brand
You’re ready to stop trading your time for money
You’re ready for it to be EASIER
You want to make six (or seven!) figures online
You want time back to spend on the THINGS YOU LOVE
It isn't for you if...
You're not willing to try something new
You’re not coachable and already have all the answers
You’re not willing to show up and connect with your audience
You don’t believe winning customer trust and loyalty is important
You don’t want to make money while you sleep
You’re happy with the money you’re making and don’t want to make six or seven figures online
I’m here to help
Join us and grow your confidence and courage on camera.
Imagine how it would feel to…
- press record on your camera and feel excited about the amazing performance you're about to give
- have raving fans because you know exactly what to say in front of the camera, and can now connect, engage and grow your audience
- know how to plan, shoot, and edit your videos - creating regular content for your online course, membership site, YouTube, or social channels
- have long term confidence that you have future-proofed your business by making recurring income with video
- have the time of your life watching your business make money from video - even while you sleep!
Courage on Camera
Courage on Camera is a comprehensive program that will teach you how to conceptualise, make and monetize video for you and your business.
Whether you're a complete beginner at video, or are already making video content
Courage on Camera will give you the skills and confidence to level up your online business
It’s for people who understand the importance and power of video and want to amplify their message and grow their income online.
It’s a step-by-step program that will get you feeling confident and courageous in front of, and behind, the camera.
Get access to over 50 video lessons, downloads, and workbooks, plus 12 weeks of mentoring sessions that’ll empower you with video.
It’s time for you to be seen and heard!
Tell me what's included...
It's a simple delivery method with clear modules that take you through the conceptualisation, production and monetization of your video strategy.
It won't take up too much of your time, kind of like
HIIT training for your business
COURAGE ON CAMERA ACADEMY
Including over 50 video lessons on everything from conceptualising your strategy and building performance skills and confidence, to making money from video. Lessons on lights, cameras, sound, and post production AND, more importantly, how to do them yourself so that your amazing ideas look, and sound just as amazing on screen.
12 HOURS OF MENTORING SESSIONS
Because we know you’ll have lots of questions along the way, and need the support and encouragement of people who’ve actually been there and done it all before, there’ll be group interactive mentoring sessions every week - for the full 12 weeks of the course.
Our private Facebook group is a community where you can meet with like-minded creators and share your videos in a nurturing safe environment.
Ask questions between mentoring sessions and have the peace of mind to know that we'll be there to help you.
Fail-safe production templates including PDFs, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Trello Boards, as well as gear recommendations and production checklists that’ll make it easy for you every time.
Setting a Clear Mindset and Goals
Why make video in the first place?
What kind of videos are there?
Video is here to stay. That’s why you’re here. Video's not going anywhere. In fact, video is increasingly important to our daily lives. From news, entertainment and promotion to social media, virtual meetings, keeping connected to friends and family, and more, video is on a meteoric rise.
What would it mean to you if you could exponentially increase your audience, reaching more people to explain your product or service, in turn driving more sales?
In this module, you'll learn...
- why video is so important to your business
- the different types of video you can make
- the different places you can leverage your video
- to identify and know your audience
- how to create a connection through your message
- a whole lot more!
How to Feel Courageous and Confident
How can I feel like I know what I'm doing?
How can I release my fear and just do it?
Imagine pressing post on your latest video, feeling confident and proud of what you have created. Taking a moment to breathe, having a cup of tea and relaxing, spending time with your family.
No more saying "I don't know where to start" in this module, you will learn everything you need to jump up in front of the camera and confidently press record.
In this module you'll learn...
- how to be courageous on camera: there's no such thing as perfect
- how to do your makeup for video
- how to connect with your audience through the lens
- about creating a costume and set combination that makes you look awesome
- a quick start action plan to get you shooting and feeling more confident today!
Making Money with Video
How can I make money with video?
How do I make passive income?
Can you make money with online videos? Hell YES! In this unit, we get to the super fun stuff, how to set up your Video Income Machine.
If COVID has taught us one thing, it's that you don't want to have all your eggs in one basket. Online courses, membership sites, YouTube, affiliates and Patreon - these will all be the building blocks for your new online business.
In this module, you'll learn...
- about YouTube, online courses, memberships and more. We deep dive into what makes them tick
- how to assess which platforms are best for you and why
- how to start building your Video Income Machine today
- how to future proof your online business
- so much more!
What do I need to prepare for a video shoot?
What do I actually want or need to show on screen?
Pre Production is where the magic happens, it's where your idea starts to get legs and become a reality. This early stage of planning is THE most important stage of production. Putting the time in and having the knowledge of what you need to do will literally save you thousands of dollars.
Knowing how to organize your shoot and have your script and equipment planned is video gold. Best of all it will make your shoot day so much more fun because you'll have the confidence that you know what you want to make and the knowledge of how you are going to do it!
In this module, you'll learn...
- how to conduct a well organised and professional video shoot from your own home or office
- about scriptwriting and storyboarding - including how to use our simple templates
- what gear you'll need, including when you can use what you already have
- what to wear and where to shoot
- a whole lot more!
How do I use a camera, lights and microphones?
What are all the things I need to do on a video shoot?
Lights, camera, action! So, you've planned your video out and written your script. You're all dressed up and now you have somewhere to go. But how do you actually use the those lights, a microphone and your camera to make video that actually looks and sounds good?
Knowing how to use video equipment properly is an important step in developing the confidence to hit that red button and get your message out there.
In this module you'll learn...
- how to use lighting to make your video look more professional, and you more radiant
- about cameras - different types and which is best for your videos - and how to control the key areas of exposure, focus, white balance and stabilization for better results
- to compose your shots more artfully with camera angles, shot sizes and camera movement
- about sound in video - how to capture your own voice beautifully as well as incorporating music and sound effects in your production
- what to do on the day of your shoot - from studio set up to shoot management
How do I put video, sounds, and graphics together?
How do I make my video look more professional?
Bring it all together! Now you've shot all your footage, it's time to put the jigsaw together. Trim and organise your shots so they deliver your message. Punctuate your point with graphics and sound effects. Set the mood with music. Touch up the colour and audio so you look and sound your best and finally export your master, ready to publish it to the world!
Using the industry's most popular post production software - Adobe Premiere Pro - our production tech Mark takes you through all the steps from the moment you switch off the camera at the end of your shoot right up until you click 'upload'. Following along, you can learn how to do it all by yourself, or at least what's involved so you'll be able to brief an outsourced editor with confidence.
In this module you'll learn...
- good post production organisation - the key to post success!
- the basics of how the most popular professional video editing software platform - Adobe Premiere Pro - works
- the different jobs you'll need to complete to get your video ready to show the world
- about video finishing extras like colour correction & enhancement, audio mixing and captions
- creating your final master file to your platform's specifications (export/render)
Big return-on-investment energy
If you’ve ever paid someone to create video for you before, you’ll know it can be an expensive experience. If you were to outsource regular video creation, you’d be forking out tens of thousands of dollars a year - or more!
Courage on Camera is the best investment you can make
when it comes to content creation for your business – for less than what you’d pay someone to create one professional video for you - you’ll learn how to do it all yourself without compromising quality, saving you a tonne of $$$ in the future and meaning you’ll be ready to go every time you have a new idea or product.
- you knew exactly what to say in front of the camera and how to exponentially grow your audience
- your online course was making money while you were taking the kids to school.
- your YouTube channel was getting millions of views every single week and you were in hot demand at speaking events and podcasts
Well, this is all completely possible. You just need to take the first step today and join us.
Now if you’re still scrolling...
I know you're ready for more, so let me share something with you
This is not just an online course, it’s a new way of doing business. Online video is on a massively upward trajectory and this is your chance to be in the right spot at the right time and catch that perfect wave.
COVID has opened the world of video to mums, dads, grandmas and grandpas, even our kids are now doing online classes.
Your audience is there, waiting for your videos!
14 Day Money Back Guarantee
I'm so confident that you’ll love our Courage on Camera course that if you don’t get massive value from our online training, the weekly mentoring sessions and the online community in the first 14 days, I'll give you your money back - no questions asked.
You’re covered by our guarantee!
That's how confident I am in this program. I want you to feel so good about investing in your video future that I'm guaranteeing it. It's 100% risk-free.
I know you’ll love Courage on Camera. It’s going to help you create the life and business you deserve!
This program is packed with VALUE but because we believe in giving 10x value in everything we do I've included some extra bonuses so that your Courage on Camera experience is simply next level.
These bonuses have been carefully put together to complement the program and give you more meaningful support so that you can start making money with your videos today.
How to Make Money on Repeat
It’s time to implement some evergreen “passive” income streams into your business.
this guide will walk you through how to set up your first passive income funnel. It will show you how - even though these models are plenty of work up front - once you set it to autopilot, you’ll spend a minimal amount of time each month monitoring its success. Isn't it time to start making money on repeat in your business?
How can this help you? Learn how to...
- map out your high converting 'forever' funnel
- automate your lead generation so your customers will come to you
- create urgency and harness the power of FOMO (fear of missing out)
How to Create Your Next $1000/Month Membership Program
Thinking about offering a membership program but don't know how to start? Is it even right for you? What do you need to plan out and consider, and where do you find these answers and more?
This easy-to-use guide will take you step-by-step through the planning and troubleshooting of starting your first membership site. This bonus comes with a workbook and PDF info pack.
How can this help you?
- Easy to follow process that will save you money setting up on the right platform
- Step-by-step guide to creating the right kind of membership for your customers
- Save hours learning how to repurpose your content
How to Make a Profitable Online Course
Have you had the dream of starting your own online course? Or maybe you've already built a course, but it's not making any money yet.
Knowing how to create a program that gives value, solves a unique problem, and that packages up your unique genius zone to help others is what it's all about.
How will this help you?
- Learn how to create exactly what your customer wants
- Have confidence in your sales, knowing that you are giving 10x the value
- Learn how to package your intellectual property (IP) into a format that both helps your customer and showcases you as the creative thought leader you are.
Will Courage on Camera work in my industry?
Courage on Camera is not industry-specific.
It’s for anyone who wants to use video to amplify their message and grow their income online.
Some of the industries that have been really successful are:
- Course creators, content creators, influencers
- Health and wellness professionals
- Speakers, trainers, and educators
- Musicians, entertainers and authors
- Marketing strategists
- Artists and other creatives
- Children’s activity providers
- Yoga teachers and life coaches
- Business and performance coaches
The Course Works
Whatever level you're at, Courage On Camera will help you get better results. It works.
You deserve to be seen. You deserve to be heard. You deserve success, and that's what you'll get with this hands-on proven program.
MEET YOUR VIDEO MENTORS
Hi I'm Tina
I teach business owners how to use video to fast-track business growth and revenue, so they can create the business and life they’ve been dreaming of.
I spent 12 years producing professional videos that have had millions of views and made me a steady and profitable income.
Now I want to share the lessons I’ve learnt with you
Courage on Camera is an online program that takes the overwhelm out of video and lets you shine on screen. It will fast-track your video creation and put you on the path to passive income and rapid growth.
I want to help you change your mindset around video, harness your inner creativity (yes, you do have it!), as well as give you the tools you need to plan and create regular video content that works.
MEET YOUR VIDEO MENTORS
...and I'm Mark
Alongside Tina, I have been the cameraman, lighting and sound guy, scriptwriter, storyboard artist and editor working on countless videos across multiple genres.
I'm here to support you with anything and everything tech related throughout the course, to take away any anxiety you have about handling equipment and/or software.
My passion is helping people surprise themselves with the beautiful images they can create
With my help, you'll not only know how to turn on your camera, but also how to use it properly - even if that camera is your current smartphone. I'll also give you straightforward ways to make light and microphones work for you.
I want you to have the courage to press the red button and the confidence to know that the images and sounds you capture will come together in post production to tell your story effectively and beautifully.
Got a question?
Here are some common questions people ask before joining
Courage on Camera
If you can’t find an answer here, please email Tina at [email protected]
I don’t have any experience with video, is this for me?
Tech is like another language to me. Will I keep up?
Do I need to own a camera before I start doing the course?
What happens after I join?
What happens if it's not for me?
When are the live mentoring sessions?
What if I need more help?
I don't have the money for this right now
I don't have a lot of time, will it take long to complete?
Will this program keep me accountable?
Not sure if Courage on Camera is right for you?
We're so proud of the incredible work of our Courage on Camera graduates.
Developing the confidence and skills to make beautiful videos that make the world a better place. We love that they are now sharing their knowledge and IP, helping their customers by inspiring, entertaining, and educating. Read some of their thoughts and you can make your own mind up if Courage on Camera is right for you.